cancer,

Mommy Smokers

3:11:00 PM Unknown 13 Comments


I have some unfortunate news, I lost my friend today. We have been through a lot and we had some good times and I am sure we could have had many more good times, but my friend and I just aren’t good for each other. My friend`s name is Cigarillo. Yes ladies I am a mommy smoker well ex now. I know smoking is bad for you with all the arsenic and carbon monoxide and it is really expensive. But it feels so damn good. That smoke on your lips and the way it feels in your hand, that first puff feels fantastic! And Cigarillo goes so well with so many things like a good cup of coffee or beer or just a relaxing moment. Personally I think my dear friend has gotten a bad rap yeah I know basically he’s a killer but he does provide some good like he is the perfect 7 minute timer and he an excellent excuse to get away from annoying people or he lets you step outside and take a mini mental vacation when the kids are driving you nuts. Although it is regrettable that he is like that expensive friend we all have had, you know the one who always wants to go out but never has any money so every time going out ends up costing you double but you pay it because they’re so much fun to be around; that is what Cigarillo is like pricey but enjoyable to have around and it is also equally regrettable that he gives you things like COPD and Cancer in that way he is like the hot guy you and your friends use to know who gave all your friends the Clap, and in the end your on the phone with your crying girlfriend who is telling you how it was satisfying while it lasted but she wished they never hooked up. So in the end it is probably good that me a Cigarillo are no longer friends, but I am going to miss him. So now I am ex mommy smoker who wishes she was still mommy smoker but because I am human I have a rational side and my rational side will prevail and I know that I will be happy with this decision and really none of the cool kids do it anymore and now that I can breathe maybe I will take up running or with the money I save from smoking maybe I will go to Mexico where I can sun tan, lie on the beach and drink margaritas and smokes are really cheap down there....nothing counts in Mexico!!!



You Might Also Like

13 comments:

Lizzie said...

Yeah, Yipee!! Good for you....!

Melanie said...

Just stopping by from MBC. Following you now - hope you'll come visit my site and do the same! :)

Btw, good for you! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Good for you! Love it! I also love your blog - love how you discribed it!! I honestly have had times when I am not smoking and I honestly feel like I have lost my best friend - I've even cried a time or two - isn't that stupid??? But it is true. Pam said the same thing that she feels like she's lost a friend! It's that darn mental addition that is sooo tough!!!

Congrats and be strong! My husband is doing the same thing. He also said it is hard at work he says he feels like he doesn't have any real friends, his smoker buddies don't really talk to him now.

new follower from mbc. Come and visit me.

Shelley said...

I sooo need to quit!!

Following from MBC! I'd love for you to come visit me!

~Shelley @ www.shelleysswag.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Reading this post made me want to cry, I miss smoking so much. It took me several years after quitting to regain my will to live, but don't worry, because it's back! You can do it, don't give up!

Angela said...

Total Yay!!! I am so happy for you.

I'm following from the MBC. I'm at http://thesuburbanjungle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you had trouble accessing my blog. I was also having trouble so this is the first I was able to respond to you. I hope you come back to visit since everything is fixed now.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Busymomsteph said...

Just stopped by from MBC. I love your blog, I too am recently dumping this friend of mine. Its been hard but I am getting there. I love your take on it. Great writting I can't wait to read more.

Deanna said...

Good for you!!

Following from MBC, hope you can pop by my blog too!

Deanna
http://www.moneysavingmomcanada.com/

Unknown said...

Yay! Good for you!

I came over from MBC! I am now following you.
Heather
http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]