$100,

Win a $100.00 Gift Basket from Baby Gourmet

2:14:00 PM Unknown 1 Comments

With Mother’s Day quickly approaching Baby Gourmet wants to give one lucky Mom a $100.00 gift  basket of luxury feeding and baby products, including Baby Gourmet baby food! Simply send me your best memory from your first year as a mom to leronowich@yahoo.ca or by comment by next Friday May 6, 2011 and I will choose the winner and post it on Baby Gourmet Facebook page., Baby Gourmet would like to ask mother’s . where the winning story will win a $100 gift basket.




The day you were born was a special day, the moon whispered your name and I held your little hand and your fingers wrapped around mine and I whispered in your ear “welcome home little one”. My world changed when God came and place such a precious gift in my arms. I have so many plans and hopes for the both of you and I hope that the days are long and the nights are short, and when one door closes a new one is opened. May you always show the world the warmth of your smile and choose the path that comes from your heart. Keep your worries small and your dreams big and always remember the door to home is always open. You are never alone and you will always be loved. I promise to support everything you do and to hold you when you are hurting, I promise to show you a life that is true, honest and with hard work anything is possible. You can be anything you want to be. I hope you always reach for the stars and never quit. You are a special beautiful person and this world changed the moment you took your first breath. I feel truly blessed to be a part of your world I learn from you, I admire you, and I love you. You are a star that shines a light down on this world. I pray every day to be the kind of Mother you need and I promise to show you kindness, patience and to nature all your talents and I will always be proud of you. My heart now beats because of you and I will give you the best life has to offer and you will always know my love. Never worry about the rain, or cold, or dark I will be there to hold you and kiss you and show you faith; in my arms you will always be safe. You are everything that is and that will be you are the wind, the rain, the earth and sea, and because of you the world is more beautiful.










You Might Also Like

1 comments:

What a fun blog! I found you on mommy bloggers and I am excited to follow! If you get a second to check out mine, I'd appreciate it! Hope you have a magical day!