26 Days this Challenge not so good!!

9:44:00 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Regrettably I was unable to keep this challenge due to the manager of the nursing home wasn`t there, so I will try later and update you. The next Grace challenge is wild card. Pray and do what God tells you to do, he will guide you. All of us are in different places in our lives but pray for grace and God will show you what to do, even small acts make a difference.




O Lord, you have searched me out and known me;



you know my sitting down and my rising up;



you discern my thoughts from afar.



You mark out my journeys and my resting place



and are acquainted with all my ways.



Where can I go then from your spirit?



Or where can I flee from your presence?



If I take the wings of the morning



and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,



Even there your hand shall lead me,



your right hand hold me fast.

PSALM 139

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know when you do finally connect with this challenge some elderly person will be truly blessed to have Kelly in their life. The greastest malady of old age is loneliness especially once gone to the nursing home. People just avoid visiting. Some of my fondest memories of Ma were my visits to her nursing home. I really like this challenge and I think once things are better with me physically I'll give this a look into; thanks for reminding me.

Anonymous said...

I'm behind with your challenge!!! Catching up now - can't wait to hear how this challenge turns out!!!