God,

The challenge ends!

2:06:00 PM Unknown 3 Comments

My challenge has continued but I am finding that it is particularly difficult to manage my time so I am officially ending my challenge after 15 days, but I plan to remember the lessons of I have learned and I planned to show Grace and mercy throughout my day and throughout my life. I feel this challenge has given me softness and compassion I didn’t know I needed, I am more appreciative of people and my life. I thank God for this challenge and I thank God for all he does for me and for everyone. This journey has only started, my eyes are opened and my Grace walk will continue. The last challenges went well I got my mom on a waiting list and hopefully see will she her doctor soon and I'm planning on apologize to my Uncle to keep family peace. I feel I have this quite comfort inside of me, and I pray that God continually shows me ways to be more graceful. This started as a whim and end with a wow!


God grant me the serenity

To accept the things I cannot change;

Courage to change the things I can;

And wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;

Enjoying one moment at a time;

Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;

Taking, as He did, this sinful world

As it is, not as I would have it;

Trusting that He will make all things right

If I surrender to His Will;

That I may be reasonably happy in this life

And supremely happy with Him

Forever in the next.



Amen.

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are ending the challenge, but understand that you are having troubles! So glad you learned so much and appreicated all your posts! Can't wait to see what else is up your sleeve!!!

Unknown said...

I think whether you complete this challenge or not the important thing is that you have grown as a person because of it. Good luck on your next venture and remain forever ib His grace.

Jessica said...

I found your blog through the MBC follow me club. I am now following.

I am new at this blogging thing and am in need of new followers, so please follow me as well.

You can find me at: http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Jessica a.k.a Nya's mom